Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Scarlett Update


 My little boog boog is really growing. She is like a weed...that I don't want to get rid of! Her day time schedule is getting to where I really like it. On the weekends, when I actually see her, she wakes up around 8am, is up until noon, then naps (like Oliver) then takes another nap around 4-5pm. Then she's up some more and goes down at 8pm. I love that she's on Ollie's schedule because it guarantees me time to myself in the middle of the day!

She's eating solids like a champ. She loves bananas, peaches, apples. Next on the list to try is sweet potatoes and squash. :) She's drinking about 25-30 ozs of formula a day. She's closer to the 22-25 range but some days its upwards of 32! Overall she eats a lot less than Oliver did! Oh my was he a chunker. :) She seems so dainty to me!

Scarlett is very laid back. She can be left alone for quite some time while I deal with Oliver, which has been icing on the potty training cake! She has the patience of an angel and I hope one day she knows how grateful I am for that.

Flipping from her back to her belly is her favorite activity! I can't set her down without her flipping in 2.5 seconds! Kind of annoying if I have to attend to Oliver potty drama bc I don't need her suffocating on carpet/blanket/play mat! Though she's getting really good at baby push ups! Her little arms are getting stronger and stronger and holding up more of her body.

Attempting to sit unassisted is her 2nd favorite thing. She will lay on her back, straining her little head up in the air along with her legs. Quite the exercise! She's getting good at balancing on her own, but she still collapses to one side, so no sitting for her...yet!

She does not mind my crazy accessories. Headbands, flowers, shoes, sunglasses...you name it, she doesn't mind!!!! YESSSSSS!

She is such a happy girl and I love her so much. She is too much fun and growing too fast! Part of me says STOP but the other part of me has enjoyed Oliver's development that I want to experience it with her ASAP. Either way, she is ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment