Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Potty Training Day 8 Update

Welp just like in the title, today is day 8 with no diaper. Oliver has done fabulously all week. The only accidents he's had at daycare since my last update was pee flying over the potty and getting his pants wet. Boy's and their pee pees! Haha.

He has pooped in the potty every day.

He had no random accidents. He always runs to the potty.

The biggest trouble we have is night time. He pees the bed about every other night. Luckily I layered my sheet and waterproof pads so it doesn't have too much of an effect on me. Though having been so spoiled with my kids amazing sleeping powers, having to get up has really made me tired every morning. Not used to this! But in the end its worth it bc I'd rather suffer for a few weeks than for a year on and off.

Scarlett is becoming a very solid sleeper so she doesn't get woken up by the commotion when I do have to change him in the middle of the night Thank goodness!

Our next obstacle will be soccer tomorrow. We are not putting any diapers, pull ups, etc on. If he pees he pees...Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment