Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Preschool Part II

So here I was all worried about preschool....

A few days after that post Dana, Ollie and Scarlett's daycare teacher, announced that if we would like Oliver could start preschool for a small extra cost. She orders materials from a renowned company and does 50 minutes a day of structured work. With her educational materials she receives one or two extras that she can use to her discretion..so she tried it out on Oliver. HE DID GREAT!

Dana said that for a two year old he did terrific! He could sit through the whole 50 minutes every day and he was the one kid that did not want the lessons to end. Um..yeah, my kid doesn't want structure to end. I'll take it!!!

He did great, and being as OCD as he is I kind of expected him to like it. Structure is almost like organization...and he is very organized!!!

One week of official preschool done!!! My baby is truly growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment