Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Potty Training Day 3

Day 3 was a success!

The morning was exhausting but successful overall.

I woke him up this morning (he was angry, of course) and took him to the potty since he woke up dry and I was expecting a waterfall (since that happens to me!). Nope, he just stood by the potty and cried. For 15 minutes he cried. I just kept getting ready for work and hoped I wouldn't explode. Very hard to keep your cool when you're on a schedule and can't be late! Anyway he did end up peeing and we got dressed and went to daycare.

He only had one minor accident at daycare but he did hold it in extremely long all day...I think that the lack of privacy at daycare and a new place were both factors.

Overall to only have one tiny accident on day 3 in a completely new place is pretty darn good, :)

I'm so proud!

P.S. He didn't poop today (I think he was scared in front of other people) and he just ate and drank a lot (we usually eat dinner earlier)...hoping for another dry night, and if not I'll still so happy with his progress. 3 days with no diaper and counting!!!!! 


 
Mmm, mmmm Red Vines!

Crawling in his big boy undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment