Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Potty Training Day 10

 Welp Oliver is just getting better at this potty stuff. We were able to go out in public both Saturday and Sunday with no accidents. We went on a few walks, soccer practice, Blockbuster and Red Robin with out peeing everywhere!

He definitely mastered holding it because he'll tell me, "Mommy Ollie pee pee!" And I'll ask him if he's gotta go, in which he always replies yes! Somehow he always makes it home and on the potty!

He's getting better at identifying when exactly he has to go potty instead of walking back and forth 50 times then FINALLY peeing 30 minutes after. At first I think he felt the urge without anything coming out so he was a bit confused...however he's getting to know his body now. The poop he's still working on. He does poop in the potty, but there's a lot of walking back and forth from the potty telling me, "butt hurts mommy!" Haha, but I'm proud to say NO poop in the underwear! Ugh, thank goodness!

 Here's my baby girl cheesing in the background! Oliver's always wanting to "wipe my butt!" Poop or no poop, he's obsessed with toilet paper! And we keep a towel on the floor so A. my pretty bath mats aren't covered in pee all the time B. to keep Oliver's pee contained. I'm tellin' ya...baby boy penises are crazy!
Told you he loves toilet paper. Here's a whole new roll...not on the roll anymore. Oliver decided to, "wipe my butt mommy! See!"

Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment