Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lions and Tigers and SHOES...Oh My!

I made some purchases in the last week that are pretty groundbreaking in both of my baby's lives!

Here are Scarlett's first pair of Robeez. Oliver used his til they were ratty and I have the same hopes for his sissy. :) Aren't they absolutely adorable?


Here are the Sambas we bought Ollie for soccer. We recently signed him up for 13 weeks of parent participation soccer for 2-3 year olds. One of the ONLY places I found with this age. Most community centers and programs start at 3. So stoked to get involved with Oliver in an activity. If he doesn't like soccer, we'll try other sports and activities until he finds something that fits. I want my kids to grow up knowing that being active and staying fit are an important part of life. :)

One step closer to being a SOCCER MOM!
2 weeks and 1 day left...

No comments:

Post a Comment