Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bed Time

These two are insanely hilarious. I can't get enough of them together. Yes I bought them matching jammies from Costco! Yes I'm still trying to get a GOOD picture of the two of them in them...One day...in  my dreams.... :)
The series below captures a typical kiss between the two of them! Haha, except out of nowhere Oliver decided to lick Scarlett and THEN he decided she was "acky", his words not mine. :) I still think they are
two of the coolest people in the world!                                                                                                                                            

Ugh, I switched this blogger to the new version and I am trying to figure out formatting...It's all over the place and its driving me crazy, Sorry!

Below is a picture of Miss Scarlett looking adoringly at her big brother. She got a bit of the crazy eye but she loves him. :) Oh and if you've noticed the red patched on her temples in pictures lately, we're trying to figure out what's causing it. As of now its Eczema, but I'm leaning towards allergy to cow's milk. She didn't have that when breastfed and it has appeared more inflamed lately. Since she's still eating well and gaining weight I'm not going to take her in...I'm just going to wait until her 6 month appointment in a month. But I feel bad for her. She itches it like crazy when its inflamed and it gets really crusty and tough. NO amount of lotion helps and the hydrocortizone helped A LOT but its so bad for their little skin. Especially since its her temples...Poor baby girl. I hope it goes away soon!!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment