Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pretending

Oliver is getting into the pretend play stage. He's been dabbling in it for quite some time now but just recently he's truly refined his 'skill'.

<--- This picture is Oliver putting his toys to bed. Yes its the window sill, but he told me it was their room. He also told me the bear with the blue sweater's butt was dirty and he needed to clean it. So he grabbed some imaginary toilet paper and "wiped" the bear's bottom. Then he went and washed the bears paws in an imaginary sink.

It was really cute to watch. It's no longer just pretend drumming, or pretend cooking, he's been doing that forever...this is really sophisticated stuff (to me, his mom! What did you expect? I always think he's a genius!)

I love this stage in his life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment