Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Counting to LEVEN!

I got acrylics done a few days ago and Oliver was investigating them. The he began counting each of my fingers and miraculously he got to 'leven'! Haha. I knew he knew all of his numbers up to 10 and he's been able to count to 5-6, but all the way to LEVEN? Too cool.
This is a downfall to working full time. You never really know what your kids know/can do. I get surprised all the time and just think my kids are genious' when in fact they've been practicing at daycare. Now with Oliver being in preschool he knows so much more! It's really cool to actually have him understand so much more about the world!

The picture below is of his chef's hat. Of course he looks miserable bc how dare I take a picture of him! He spent a whole week learning all about cooking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment