Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chipmunk Mommy!

Mommy had her 3 wisdom teeth extracted on Friday...Let's just say I've had some adverse reactions and have spent a lot of time throwing up and feeling gross. Daddy/Babcia and Dzia Dzia were able to help with the kids while I laid in bed for 2 days! Today is day 3 and I'm all by myself and still feeling pukey and light headed.

I just want to thank everyone for helping out. Though I feel like I'm still on my death bed and having to take care of a toddler and a 6 month old is NOT easy by myself today...I'm thankful for those 2 days!


And I look like a terrifying chipmunk and I'm due for a shower! Hahaha.

But I must say I missed my kids like crazy. Everyone kept them away from me and it was really hard knowing they were right there but not being able to give them kisses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment