Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

6 Months Through Time

I feel like Scarlett turning 6 months has been really dramatic
for me. I just remember 6 months being a HUGE milestone
for Oliver and it felt like it took a long time to get there for
him. This time around she hit her half year in record time.
I'm really sad about it because I feel like I'm not getting to
thoroughly enjoy all of her little accomplishments and huge
growth. I want to say, "oh well, that's how the 2nd one goes",
but I don't want it to feel okay to not care so much! It's a
daily struggle that I think I manage quite well, but times like
this remind me that my kids are only babies for what seems
like a second and then they're self sufficient. I'm finding my
need/want for lots of kids stems from wanting to be completely
relied on. I NEED to be a mommy and to take care of my
babies...

I just can't believe my baby girl has been around SO long. 


I thought I'd post a picture from every month to see how
she's grown. Definitely more hair...maybe its just me, but
she looks about the same to me, but not, at the same time.

I JUST found this pic. It's really dark, but its from the hospital.

And here's another from her BIRTH day. Just a few hours old.



1 month



2 months
3 months







4 months


5 months
6 months...halfway to ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment