Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Fair 2011

Never done the Spring Fair before. It was just a down sized version of the Puyallup Fair, but still fun. After a few months I start missing the animals! Hands down my favorite part. Yay for piggies and cows!

We didn't do as much as I would have liked but we had a very busy Sunday with soccer practice at 10am then Palm Sunday mass at 12. Nap time is at noon mind you, and we NEVER skip nap. Oliver slept maybe 20 minutes in the car so he was a bit crankier and withdrawn then I would have liked at the Fair, but overall he did great. He slept for about 2 hours from 4:30-6:30 on our way home. We just drove around to make sure he got uninterrupted sleep...you gotta do what you gotta do as a parent sometimes! 


My 2 kiddos. Ollie's peaking from the back.       


Ollie LOVED the chickens. "Bock bock bock bock!"


Pygmy goats. Ollie kept saying "Meh-eh-eh-eh!"




He loves fire trucks but he was a bit scared of this one!

We saw a cow poop and I think it scarred Oliver!
Whew...tired from pushing my giant babies!

Love my honey/baby daddy/partner in crime. :)
So tired after a busy day!


































I'm very excited about the impending nice weather. There's nothing I like better than filling up each and every day (with decent weather) during spring/summer. I have to make up for the 6 months of crummy weather and get my kids and myself active and breathing in fresh air!

Here's to zoo trips, ocean drives, fast slides, swimming pools, grass stains, popsicles, and BBQ's!

No comments:

Post a Comment