Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Milestones, Milestones...

She's on her knees every time she flips on her tummy! Uh oh.
 Welp, crawling is coming up faster than I can believe. This picture was taken after she had been doing it for quite some time so she was tired, but you get the gist! She's also moving forward, her belly still drags in the ground but she's STRONG! If she's anything like Oliver she'll be full blown crawling in 3 weeks. Part of me hopes she doesn't, I'm trying to savor the time before she's go, go, go!






Here she is eating her Mum-mum. We're slowly getting ready to introduce finger foods so we thought we'd try these. We never bought these with Oliver because a friend gave him one to try and Oliver shoved it all down his throat and choked! Scared me half to death! Scarlett is a bit more reserved so I'm not so afraid with her. Oliver has always been a tad overzealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment