Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

6 Month Check Up.

A few days ago was Felix's 6 month well child check up.
Good news is he's super healthy!

19.09 lbs and 27 in: 75th and 50th percentile respectively.

He's actually evening out a lot as he's been in the 95th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height up until this point. He went from wearing 3 month clothing at 6 weeks to wearing 6 month clothes at 6 months! Now I feel like I don't have a complete hefer of a child, haha, however I LOVE how absolutely chunky he is. I always joke that I was robbed of a newborn and just gave birth to a child, but nonetheless I enjoy having a nice, sturdy baby. Plus there is so much more of him to kiss!!

For comparison's sake, here are the other kid's stats at 6 months:

Oliver - 18.4 lbs and 27 inches
Scarlett - 16 lbs and 26 inches

And here they all at at 6 months:

Ollie Ollie Bollie

Miss Sis
Feefers
P.S. I don't think any of my kids look a like! Is that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment