Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Crazy Every Day Life

Here are just some random photos from the last few weeks. I don't think I could have asked for better kids. Don't get me wrong, I get frustrated, impatient, they scream, and don't listen, but at the end of the day I could NEVER imagine life without them nor would I ever have changed a thing.

I have some fun kids that really love and care for one another.

Scar is getting WAY more interactive with the baby.

Oliver is always directing and leading...

These 2 love helping with any chores I try to do. I'll milk it for as long as possible.

Daddy gets the brunt of all the physical action.

Doesn't Daddy look thrilled...hehehe.

Scarlett has really taken her Mommy role seriously.

People often have a hard time imagining Scarlett being able to beat up her brother. She's a tough little spit fire and she can take anything. She has hurt herself worse than her brothers have. She likes to jump off stuff.....
Here are a series of pictures I took while watching Ollie and Scarlett wrestle. Felix was laughing hi little head off. He's soaking it all in for later....







I love when they look like they're hugging....yeah, sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment