Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Felix's Baptism

Whew, finally got the little guy baptized! He squeezed into the outfit we got Oliver for his baptism. I find it funny how each of my kids acted in church compared to their regular personalities. Side note - when I go to mass with kids I never sit in the front pew and I'm usually in the special sound proof kids room.

Continuing with my original thought: Oliver was my grumpy, colic baby. Mad at the world, crying constantly, and never happy until about 6 months. He was baptized at 4 months and he did THE best during mass. He was quiet and charming and didn't cry for a second. Sat through an hour like an angel. Scarlett ans Felix were my relaxed babies that were always so quiet. Yeah, both were antsy little things during their baptisms. Felix was jumping in my lap the whole time, and he was talking his little face off, and kept whining. I had to keep him moving the whole time, if I stopped even for a moment, he would almost start crying. Not to mention my other two kids running around near the alter the whole time.

We survived!








And here are just Oliver and Scarlett from their baptisms. :)

  


No comments:

Post a Comment