Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Attempting Nice Photos

I'm no professional photographer. Actually, after owning my DSLR for 3.5 years, I'm just NOW teaching myself how to use it properly!! My cousin is a pro photographer and her pictures inspire me to AT LEAST learn white balance and utilize natural light.

It makes me sad how many of my pictures could look A LOT better if I had known what I was doing, but oh well. Living in a tiny, dark apartment for 2.5 years was a huge downer as we had very little light....

Anyway, I'm about to begin a rant so I'll stop. I just wanted to post a few pictures I took (but not the one on our Xmas card so people could be somewhat surprised!). I had to tell more white lies than I've ever told in one sitting...I also promised tons of ice cream sundaes and staying up way past their bedtime. But it was worth it. They sat together. They could have given me nicer facial expressions but for a mom of 3 kids three and under, taking these pictures with NO help...I'll take it!!!!

I measure success by the fact that Scarlett is looking up.

Scarlett HATES having her picture taken. This is the moment I started begging...

We're working on the cheese face...Trying for something more natural.

Scarlett was not having Felix touch her, ha.

Walking back to our house. They were over any kind of pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment