Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Getting the Tree Decorated

I WON! I got my real tree this year. Sadly, this is the first real tree any of my kids have had. Ugh. George was really trying to get me to agree to the fake tree again this year but I put my foot down. Pine needles are messy, getting rid of the tree is a hassle, and you have to water it, but its totally worth it for me!


He's just so round. Tell me you don't want to come thru the screen and eat his cheeks!

Scarlett taking care of her brother.

The whole fam dressing up the tree.

Scarlett loved the sparkly ornaments.

Felix just wanted to munch on them.

Oliver was very serious about hanging the ornaments.

Scarlett was excited just to get them on a branch.

She really hates pictures! I'm working on her.

I mean really? ADORABLE.

That dimple will be the death of me.

Hi smiley!

His sister 'fixed' the antlers.

It's a bit blurry, but I loved Oliver admiring the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment