Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Time

Here is a little Christmas compilation:

You'll see a lot of Felix because he is at that perfect 6 month age, where all babies do is ham it up for the camera. My other two giant babies, are just that, big camera shy babies. Haha. I do a lot of begging to get good pictures.



The best Scarlett would give me!

These two ADORE each other!

Meeting Santa's reindeer!

S is not a fan of any animals...including magical reindeer.

There was a better photo of O, but the cheesy grin makes me laugh too much not to post.

There were hugging, and Oliver was giving the crazy eye. Hahahaha.
I'm really enjoying the holidays this year since Oliver understands EVERYTHING. He is asking all sorts of relevant questions, such as, "How does Santa know I'm being good?" "How does Santa fit down the chimney?" "Where to the elves live?" Etc, etc, etc. It's been fun answering all of his questions. Even Scarlett is 'getting it'. Not completely, but she can identify Santa and knows he will come to our house to bring her toys.

The hardest part will be keeping our Polish Christmas tradition and the American one, at the same time, without the kids questioning why other kids don't do it the same way...

I survived, I'm sure I'll be able to keep it up for my kids. I didn't even celebrate the American way...I don't know how I watched all those Christmas movies and didn't question why I didn't do it the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment