Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Felix Update

Felix is a growing! I feel so guilty for not keeping up with all of his little quips and milestones. I'm trying! I can see why parents do the most for the first and slowly dwindle down with each extra child. Fortunately I still think I've done a stellar job documenting my kids, from keeping up with baby books, taking lots of video, and of course snapping more than enough photos!

I did, however, enjoy when I could get on this blog multiple times a week and write down little things. I feel like something happens and I think, "Oooo, I should blog that so I never forget..." Then it just doesn't happen and I forget what I wanted to document in the first place.

I know in 20 years, this will all be overkill. I'm not going to go through PAGES AND PAGES of blog posts...but I feel assured knowing I have all of this at my fingertips shall I ever need a walk down memory lane. I've always been a nostalgic person and a pack rat. HOARDER ALERT!


Felix is becoming quite the balancer.

His sleep faces rival Oliver's!

He's become a tummy sleeper. Can't keep him from flipping over...he still can't flip back though!

No comments:

Post a Comment