Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Camera Phone Pic Update!

I figured I'd post a few phone pics (34, wow). I document so many cute things that way! Some of these haven't been posted on FB or Instagram, so bonus!


Here's Felix with his budyy Evie. They are 4 months apart. I can't wait until they can play!


This is how I catch S sleeping sometimes.

My kids like to imitate my tattoos.

Felix had a mustache for Movember. :)

My kids with their best friend, Chloe!

Blurry, but what my view looks like in the mornings. I REALLY need a California King...

F has been practicing a lot of standing.

Oliver rarely sleeps funny, but there are always exceptions.

He's just cute.


How cute is this. My two guys.

My littlest guy wanted in too!

Take a gander at this gem,

Felix is finally enjoying baby food, including Mums.

Never gets old!

The one time O really wants to pose, S wants no part!

For the kid in me, his REALLY never gets old.

With Chloe, taking a break from Zoolights inside. Fishies!!!

Sending out their letters to Santa. We set the expectations low this year. Only requesting 3 items!

Dirty mirror, sorry. S is becoming a pro at makeup (chapstick).

He folds over a lot. Either his head weighs a ton, or his toes taste good.

Decorating and eating cookies.

S is NOT  sweets girl, but even she enjoyed them.

Felic helped hold the frosting.

O testing out his Xmas jammies.

Making ornaments!

After Mommy painted a few.

Chunky Santa.

Cuddling and watching Xmas shows.

Xmas lists to Santa.

S getting made up for our Mommy/daughter shopping day.

She loved picking out gifts,

Not liking his Xmas outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment