Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

We've Got A Sitter!

Mr. Amazing decided to show us how sturdy he really is! He began sitting around 4.5 months. He's still quite shaky so I don't trust walking away from him as he sits. He still likes to throw himself backwards as most babies do, so I'm either behind him or have a hand behind him. He's definitely been practicing sitting and playing with a toy. I can't wait until he perfects the sitting (which seems soon) and he can enjoy a new perspective long term. I think the kids will appreciate it more as well. They LOVE when he's in an upright position whether he be sitting or standing in the jumperoo. I think they see him as more of a playmate and less of that baby they have to be super careful around.

I just posted this because he looks so darn cute and peaceful.

Here he is shocked and in awe of his sitting.

And here's the shakiness. He's doing great though!

No comments:

Post a Comment