Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oliver's Quips

Can I please preface this by saying I CANNOT wait for my youngest two to start fully talking?! Scarlett's starting to make silly phrases but Oliver says full blown tidbits that I find it really hard not to bust out laughing.



At Scarlett's 2 year check up, Oliver decided to come instead of staying at daycare to 'protect' (his word) his sister.
The doctor comes in and says hi to everyone...Oliver's response:

"Hi looo-sah (loser)."

Yup, that's my kid.... Talk about one of the most embarrassing experiences as a mother. Luckily for me the doctor didn't say anything but it taught me just how much Oliver is like sponge. I remember some character saying that on an episode of Phineas and Ferb....months ago. He had never said it at home, he had just chosen the "perfect" time to unearth it.

We're working on it...

 _________

Oliver is learning about relationships. We keep telling him he's our son. Yesterday we were playing and he told me:

"Momma, you're my son."

_________

He also learned what a man is. From time to time he'll tell me he is a man. I have to correct him and tell him he'll grow up to me a man. However this last week I heard him saying:

"I'm a man, I do whatever I want!"

Yeah, okay buddy. Ha!



And here are some pictures. I couldn't help but post a bunch since Oliver never willingly poses for a camera. I think he's such a beautifully handsome boy (I know, total mom) and I love that he displayed it. Of course we were right in the window so some of these are a bit overly exposed but I don't care. He was looking AND smiling NORMALLY, no silly faces!! I'll take it.








No comments:

Post a Comment