Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

I can't stress how happy I am about my insistence to visit the pumpkin patch as soon as October hit. The weather was still gorgeous and we pounced at the first opportunity.  The only down downside was how dry it was. Very dusty and the pumpkins didn't look as healthy! Probably because the vines were dried looking and brownish instead of a beautiful, hearty green after it rains.

Scarlett was her trademark diva-self, refusing to partake in any activities and getting upset over everything. Nonetheless I think we all had a good time. Oliver loved walking deep into the patch and finding the perfect pumpkins. Felix was just happy to be outside and didn't mind my putting him in the wheelbarrow or amongst the pumpkins on the dirt. 













No comments:

Post a Comment