Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Felix In A Pumpkin

This was so much fun to do with Felix. I knew from the time he was born I was going to attempt this. He was the only baby I've had that even had a chance! Luckily I scored with a very good tempered baby and a big enough pumpkin. Daddy cut the pumpkin out, I stuck Felix's feet through the arm holes of an old tshirt, and stuck him in. He was a bit upset right off the bat, but turned into a ham very quickly.

Thank goodness for days in the high 70s at the beginning of October otherwise this would not be possible. Also, Felix was having so much fun in the pumpkin that I had to stop myself from taking photos. I'm so used to snapping away until someone cries or throws a tantrum that I actually had to stop myself because Felix was laughing and smiling away!!




I get super crazy around fall time so decorations were up and pumpkin patch visited by the first weekend of October.



No comments:

Post a Comment