Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Scarlett's Birthday Party!

Little Miss Scar turned two. I was super depressed as her mother. I feel like I missed her entire life. She was born, then she turned two. Boooo.

We decided to throw a Halloween costume party. What more could a parent love then getting use out of that costume that A. cost you a ton, B. you spent hours making? I'm all for doing as many costume related activities around Halloween just to get use of them!

Scarlett was Wonder Woman and ONLY cared about lollipops. Presents? Who cares?...the other kids did, haha. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked so someone else picked up my Cannon and started shooting. Then when things calmed down and a lot of people left, we got a lot of pictures with the Pirottes and Peakes. Some of my absolutely favorite people. :)

With Babcia and Dzia Dzia.

Some of the food.




There's that lollipop and the best pic of Scarlett from the whole night.

Vampire mouth, thanks Pinterest.


Yeah, all the other kids loved the gifts.

Scarlett cared for a second.





Felix's Godmother!


My kids like to get naked...Ugh.





1 comment:

  1. adorable pics!!! I love your blog, I feel like I know your family. LOL

    ReplyDelete