Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Toy Story 3 on Ice!!

Was this an event or what? Haha.

Little miss Scarlett stayed with Babcia i Dzia Dzia while Mommy and Daddy took Oliver to see Woody, Buzz and the gang.

We were surprised by an appearance from Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald! Oliver was really happy with that!


The show was super cute and George and I agree that the Barbie and Ken number was the best. There were so many great parts of the show, but that first meeting between the two was so well played. Overall it was great, with explosions, fire, and flying. Not bad.


 















P.S. I love having a husband that is just as excited as our 2 year old (Don't worry, I'm just as excited). I love doing this cheesy stuff and knowing I'm having a blast WITH my kids. :)
This Mommy isn't too cool for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment