Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

11 Weeks

Since I have some time, I want to write all of this pregnancy stuff down so I don't forget.

This was our first time trying for a baby so I was doing all that tracking stuff...

I tested the earliest I knew that I could get a +, and here is what I got. FAINT LINE!


Boy was I excited about that! So I bought at least 6 more tests and just kept testing.
The lines were getting darker!!!!

I knew digital tests need A LOT more of the HCG hormone to show +,
but I was confident this was it and I would get to see THE word. So I took it 2 days later.

PREGNANT!!

You may be thinking, "Why so excited about this digi test?"

Let me tell you, this being (maybe) my last pregnancy, and my first time trying,
I wanted to cover all my bases and try every kind of test!!



Obsessed Much??

YES.


And since I started taking pictures at 11 weeks with my other 2,
I figured I do the same here.

11 weeks, baby is the size of a lime!!




I also got to hear the heartbeat for the first time on Halloween. Music to my ears!!

No comments:

Post a Comment