Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Movember

This picture below *SHOULD* be the header of the blog...



I keep saving the new template but the old one shows in the preview...
So if you don't see this pic at the top, I'm working on it.
Oh, and yes, I know Scarlett's pic is blurry. :(
I made this in between research at midnight.



Anyway, if you don't know about Movember, here's a link: http://us.movember.com/about/

It's a worldwide movement, and the first year that George actually registered.
I was a bit skeptical bc
A. He can't grow a mustache.
B. That means Thanksgiving photos will have a mustache in them.

Alas, I gave in. Men have shorter life spans then women bc they are "too" tough to see a doctor on a regular basis. I've always made George make appointments with his PCP for yearly check ups. Cancer isn't the only ailment men suffer from, there is a whole  plethora of issues that would not be a big deal if they just caught them sooner. **Enter annual visits with your MD boys!!

Women have October with Breast Cancer Awareness. Men NEED November to spread the word.
Men's health issues are just as important as women's and children's!!

So, men, grow those mustaches proudly. It's a fun way to make spreading much needed awareness cool!

P.S. Oliver wears a mustache the best in this family, in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment