Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

13 Weeks

I'm halfway done with my 14th week, but boy have I been lazy uploading 13 weeks!
So here I am:


Baby a.k.a. Squishy is the size of a peach.
Peaches are not in season, as demonstrated by visits to every grocery store to no avail...
Canned illustrates the same point? Right?


Haha. Squishy is treating me well thus far. I have one more week of classes until the quarter is done.
Once I have time again to just sit around, I can't wait to lay around and (hopefully) feel some flutters.
That is my ultimate favorite part of pregnancy...those 1st feelings that prove there's a tiny person in there. :)

Other than fatigue I'm alright. Squishy craves only salty things.
My sweet tooth has disappeared and all candy grosses me out.
That's a SAD thing for me.
But that's really not too bad. Scarlett was a monster pregnancy, so this one has been easier. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment