Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Family Photos 2011

Back in October we drove down to Tri-Cities to get some 1 year photos for Scarlett done, and some family photos done. My cousin Aga is a birth, newborn, and family photographer and is amazing!

Here's her site: agaoneilphotography.com/

I think these turned out great for it being crappy weather!
She specializes in natural light so we were hoping for a bit less clouds!

I'm very glad we stayed bc the sun did come out for a little bit. :)
And I'm VERY happy with all of these photos...
of course, these are not all of them, but some of my favorites.












And you may have been able to tell that Oliver was not a happy camper.
Welp, that's what you get with a borderline OCD, controlling 2 year old!
He said he did not want pictures and cried quite a bit,
but Aga put it best when she said, that these pictures will truly capture this point in our families lives.
In 5-10 years, I'll be happy we captured our kid's true personalities.
Plus, there are plenty of years to come to get "better" pics.

Though, I think they are perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment