Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Protective Older Brother

I have to say that some of my proudest moments are those when my kids share really sweet moments. It make me feel like our family is okay and it is a truly loving, enriched place.

Oliver has this way about him that just reeks "protector".
It's usually not Scarlett or sissy, its, "MY baby".
He's really worried about her as much as he tries to play it cool.
I've witnessed it and have reports from daycare where Scarlett starts crying for whatever reason...
No matter what Oliver is doing, he runs in to check on her, usually from a distance, to make sure someone is checking on her. There are times where he will run up and hug/kiss her, then runs back to whatever he was doing.

Daycare has even told me that from time to time, he'll run in to check on her even if she's not fussing. He'll just run into the room she's in, scope her out really quick, and then run back to what he was doing.

Talk about a PROUD momma!!


Here's some pictures of them when Scar Scar was about a month old:



No comments:

Post a Comment