Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

12 Weeks

A little late posting this, but this is from the day I turned 12 weeks. I'm 12 weeks 4 days day!
This pregnancy is moving fast. The countdown to the second trimester is beginning. Just 10 more days.

Even though I'm already pregnant, my baby fever is HIGH. Babies are being born left and right by friends and family, and NOT that I'm ready to be done with this pregnancy, I do love the labor and delivery portion. I'm very excited for May!!


12 weeks, baby is the size of a plum.

I do feel great, to add. Once I hit 8 weeks, my sickness went away and I've been feeling great.
Still losing weight, but in a healthy way. I've really reevaluated the way I've been eating (mostly stress eating) and am eating quite a bit a healthier.


No comments:

Post a Comment