Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Toddler Bed

Okay so first off I have pictures to go with this post but am FAR too lazy to get up, walk 10 feet, grab my camera and upload the pics!

The toddler bed has been a pure SUCCESS. I had a few people tell me it was too early and it would never work so I should just not do it. Well this is that time when I tell you to shove off and Mommy knows best!

I know my kid and I know what a good sleeper he is! The first night he woke up twice mostly confused as to why he had fallen out of bed. All I had to do was walk him back to his bed and he passed right out. After that night I haven't had any problems and he hasn't woken up at all, EVEN after falling out of bed a few times. Haha. Actually the last 3 nights he's stayed in bed the whole night. Oliver is a champ! I couldn't be more proud.

Hold tight for pictures, I've got a few cute ones of him sleeping in [and OUT] of the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment