Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Leaving My Baby

George and I went to Vegas this past weekend for our 1st wedding anniversary, since we did after all get married there!

I cried like a little baby the first night bc I missed Oliver so much. I don't know how some parents can be so excited to be away from their little one like this. Don't get me wrong, we needed this trip as just husband and wife, not mommy and daddy. It was nice to see other parents dealing with tantrums, feedings, strollers, diapers, etc and not having to worry about it personally. But there was a big part of me that was jealous and a bit empty bc my son is my world. Both of us teared up a few times just talking about him. Oliver staying overnight, 20 minutes away, at grandma and grandpa's is a lot different then being 4 hours and 2 place rides away.

Oliver is the light of our lives. He is the most amazing thing in our life. :]

And we're only getting richer with Scarlett. The fact that I'll be feeling double this love makes me so excited to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment