Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July

WARNING***PICTURE OVERLOAD :]

Weather absolutely SUCKED. Who watches fireworks in a jacket and wrapped in a blanket? But nonetheless we had a blast! We hung out at Kaela and Noah's house. They live on Angle Lake so we had a nice private beach and could see the fireworks nice and clear. Daddy had to work at 5:30 so it kinda sucked but he got to hang out a little.

We did get a chance to make a fire in the pit and toast up some smores. Ollie's first time eating them. He was quite fascinated with marshmallows and did really good! The boys also did really good staying up until 10. NO major breakdowns or tantrums! Yay for having such good kiddos!

I can't believe this was Oliver's 2nd fireworks show!

Here are a few pics from the day. By few I mean FEW. I took a ton. ;]


This is how I man handle my child while pregnant.

Isn't the outfit TERRIFIC. I think so.

He would not let go of those balls. He had 3 at one time. Balls are truly his favorite thing in the world.

3 mommas and their 3 not so little toddlers.

Ollie and Noah getting ready to go see the fireworks.

Eating his first SMORES! Sort of.


No comments:

Post a Comment