Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Clothes

We did some major fall shopping for Oliver and Scarlett this weekend. So many cute coats, pants, long sleeved shirts, etc. But it left me thinking about how fast time flies.

The shopping paired with laundry got me thinking even more. I was folding some pajamas I got at my baby shower for Ollie that are a size 12-18 months. I remember getting them and thinking how darn cute they were but it was going to be FOREVER before he'd get to wear them. That really bummed me out bc they were THAT cute. Ha.

Here I am though, folding them up. They are tattered, worn in, and I even noticed a hole. They definitely were used to the maximum. He's actually a little big for them now. I was contemplating putting them up for good since we got done buying so many 2T jammies. Then I thought...whaaaaa?

These are the jammies I remember looking at when Oliver was 3 months old, thinking, just 9 more months til he can wear them. Now we're almost done with them? I can't even believe it. 2 frickin T? Such a big boy. He won't be wearing this 2T til fall, but still 2T? Geez.

Looking at all the clothes we have for our daughter makes me think that before I know it she'll be almost 2, almost a big sister, and time is moving too fast overall. :]

These are the moments I try to cherish and it works to slow the time down:

No comments:

Post a Comment