Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

26 Weeks



I look a lot smaller than I feel. Ha. I think I just feel crappy today bc I really can't say I've felt this bad since my morning sickness ended [that was 10 weeks ago!]. I cannot remember the last time I woke up, didn't shower, and stayed in my sweats all day. Was it 85 and gorgeous today? Yes. Did I care? NOPE! I napped a lot and it was marvelous.

Thinking about it, I think I feel so yucky bc I don't normally do nothing. I never have time to feel yucky. Currently I'm working 2 jobs in one 8 hour day, coming home to my crazy toddler, then sleeping. On the weekends we're always doing some sort of trip, get together, etc.

Today I felt like I couldn't breathe all day, I couldn't bend much without lots of pressure, I was overly exhausted, HOT and sweaty, and I think Scarlett is beginning her switch to head down [or at least practicing being a tornado] because it was lots of painful moving, pressure and overall uncomfortable-ness. I'm actually really happy I lead such a ccrazy life bc if I had this much time to dwell on my body and this pregnancy I wouldn't be enjoying it so much.

There's my rant. So glad to be more distracted tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment