Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pee Pee in the Potty!

Ollie pee peed in the potty!!

We are by no means attempting potty training. We got a potty though and we want to start acquainting Oliver with it. I'm a firm believer of child led parenting [for the most part!!!] and Oliver has been VERY interested in mommy and daddy using the toilet. So I thought, what the heck...

He didn't even sit on it for more than 20 seconds and he peed. I was on the "big potty" going potty too. Mommy and baby! You would have thought George and I won a million dollars by the way we were cheering for him and high-fiving!! We pee peed right before bath time, which we do every night. I'm hoping to get into some sort of routine with using his potty before bath time every night. It's always gonna stay in the bathroom next to the "big potty". Then I'm hoping to, if he feels comfortable, sit him on there whenever I go pee.

Key word - hoping and we're in no rush. If he decides he doesn't want to there's no forcing him. He did so good with the toddler bed after all so here's wishing this goes smoothly as well over the next few months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment