Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

24 Weeks


Yikes! The weeks are coming and going so fast. Scarlett is definitely a mover and shaker and I can tell she's getting big bc I'm feeling her higher and higher. This shouldn't come as any surprise bc I've done this 'growing a baby' thing before but again, time is moving so fast I feel as though she should still be the size of a poppy seed. But no, statistically speaking, she's almost 2 lbs and around 13-14 inches long. HOLY CRAP. Haha. One more week and she'll have an almost 100% chance of survival outside of the womb!

Still surprised I'm only up 7-8 lbs. This heat is making me retain water like crazy, so I'm sure if I stepped on a scale right now I'd be up like 30 lbs, hahaha.

Overall I'm feeling really good. I'm to a point where there's no more sickness, no back/hip pain, and I'm still small enough to bend and stretch! I feel so blessed to have my rabid little toddler and this new baby on the way. Being a mommy is truly what I love most in life and I'm so happy to be experiencing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment