Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Zoolights!

This is so not like me,
but I'm actually trying to take less pictures.
I don't know if its having such a busy schedule...
or my kids growing up so fast...

but I'm trying, during this break from classes, to really
take in my kids and enjoy every moment I have with them...
These moments are precious because once classes
 start, its another 10 weeks of no interrupting Mommy. Sad face.


So anyway....
Here are a few pictures from PDZA's Zoo Lights display!
Oliver was absolutely entranced and loved every
minute of it. He pointed out everything he saw!
Scarlett could care less and lazily laid
in her stroller.




We went with our friends from the east coast,
and here are the boys together for a pic, sorta.
Don't mind the hot chocolate spill on Oliver's coat.
He's a sophisticated Starbucks kid, who couldn't
quite hold on to the drink in the dark car! Ha!


Here's the huge polar bear in the gift shop.


And here was the best I got trying to get both kids to pose.
Yeah, the whole 14 month old thing doesn't help!


Look at her. She is such a mini person.
Too adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment