Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

19 Weeks

Wow, the weeks just keep flying by, almost half way.

Squishy is the length of an heirloom tomato, crown to rump.
Next week we finally start measuring baby head to toe!

I've felt great, except for the rise in morning sickness.
I feel like one week its gone and the next it's back in full swing.
Christmas and Leavenworth were horrible bc I was so nauseous
and NOTHING sounded good. And I'm talking amazing Polish food
that I would usually gorge on...Uh, baby, I don't know what you think you're doing...

But I am happy to report that my Squishy's love taps have turned into stronger jabs
and I now feel baby very often throughout the day. The little jabs are strong enough
to notice even when I'm doing stuff. (Previously I needed to be laying still in bed
with no distractions to feel anything) I LOVE feeling those tiny kicks.



Oliver wanted to join in.

Funny faces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment