Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

15 & 16 Weeks

And here I thought that school ending would put me back to updating regularly...
Pshhh, yeah right!!

I've almost been boycotting the laptop. If it wasn't for my phone, I'd never be on the Internet.
I think I've just needed a break and I've been spending time teaching my kids about Christmas and our traditions, etc. It's been a blast.


So, to get back on track:

Here are my 15 and 16 weeks pics.


15 weeks; Squishy is size of an orange.

16 weeks; Squishy is length of an avocado.

Nothing has really changed since last update. I hardly know I am pregnant other than my weird cravings.
Squishy hates anything sweet, i.e., cupcakes, chocolate, pastries...
All the stuff I liked is now aesthetically appealing...but my taste buds turn these foods into garbage!

Squishy has been craving SALT!! And veggies. Veggies dipped in ranch are a must have. The only sweet food this baby has really enjoyed have been satsuma oranges. Other than that it's Lays plain potato chips, carrot sticks, pickles, and string cheese.

Physically I feel great. I hardly notice any sort of fatigue and though my belly is growing, I'm still able to bend and stretch and jump, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment