Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weird Sleeping Habits

 What will I ever do with this boy???

Hahaha. The top picture is him sleeping on the changing table. He is so weird and decided a few nights ago that that was comfortable! Now he begs to sleep up there...I'm scared he'll fall off of it and hurt himself, but then again there is not much I can do! 2 nights ago we put him down in his bed but when we checked on him an hour later he was asleep on the changing table!


Oliver has also boycotted underwear??? I don't know why but he likes to be naked, especially at night.

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! Well, I guess kids will do the strangest things and even sleep in the weirdest places and stripping off is probably for comfort. My message to your son is: "You look so peaceful and contented and have the cutest little bottom, sweetheart!"

    ReplyDelete