Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Official Crawler!!

Miss Scarlett Magnolia is crawling!!!!

I'm marking the official day as yesterday, 5/9/2011.

OVER THE LAST 2 weeks she's been loving her tummy time and pushing up on her hands and knees.
ON SUNDAY she managed to move herself one 'step' at a time. She'd move a 'step' forward then fall on her belly, repeat.
THEN YESTERDAY she was managing 3-4 'steps', 'crawls' whatever. She even made it halfway across the living room.
TODAY she was crawling long distances with no problem.

Holy moly!!! She's got some good form too. I think within the next week she will be FAST......

I think within the month she'll be pulling herself up on furniture, and probably within 3 she'll be walking. Her doctor was right...she'll be walking well before her 1st birthday.

I'm calling it now: My 25th birthday present will be Scarlett walking...Countdown to August 12th begins now...

No comments:

Post a Comment