Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sippy Cup

She keeps growing and learning new tricks.  She's been playing with a sippy cup for the last month-ish. She mostly just chews on it because she's teething like a crazy person. But if I tilt back her head she can chug everything like a pro. Oliver had a tough time getting used to his. We went through so many different kinds of sippys and spouts and finally a little after 1 he caught on.

Gradually I'm going to start having her feed herself from a sippy more and more. Now I just giver her juice/water but we'll start giving her formula more often. Hopefully it will be a smoother transition since she has already been such an amazing baby. So easy compared to Oliver. I would never change my experiences with Oliver but I am happy that my second child is easy. In my opinion it's more manageable than having a really easy baby the first time around then having a really tough baby. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment