Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion!!

I enjoy making hair accessories for Scarlett so much that I decided to start creating for others. No need to make any huge profits as I work full time, mother full time, and am most probably going back for my Masters come September!!

I truly just like to create!!

If you have a baby girl, want some for yourself, or are planning for a special occasion (wedding, prom, baptism, birthday, etc) check out my accessories. Remember I literally just started so my selection is limited...so keep checking back!!

I do special orders for a few dollars more, so colors can be played with, etc.

I took the liberty of naming the business after my inspiration: SHADES OF SCARLETT

*****Please check us out at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seattle-Washington/Shades-of-Scarlett/167230780002047#!/pages/Seattle-Washington/Shades-of-Scarlett/167230780002047 or http://shadesofscarlettboutique.blogspot.com/ ******

I JUST NEED 5 MORE LIKES AND I CAN HAVE A SHORTER LINK!! Hahaha, isn't that enough motivation to LIKE us on Facebook? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment