Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

3 Whole Months

Welp, I guess there's no stopping it, my little baby is slowly growing up. :]

She is so much fun, and so calm! I grow more and more amazed with her everyday. We had a babyshower for two of my coworkers earlier this week and I was so surprised at how wonderfully she behaved as she was passed around to everyone. Not one peep!!! To some of you this may come as no big deal, but when you had a baby like Oliver who was colicky and cried at every little thing...this is quite welcome!!! She still only wants to be in a sitting or standing position. We just recently took Ollie's old Jumperoo out and she loves it. She's a bit small for it, but she loves being in an upright position[and I don't have to hold her!] and observe her big brother.

I cannot wait to see her grow and develop! Soon we'll be sitting unassisted, crawling, then walking!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment