Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

3 Month Pictures

Every month I like to take a cute face shot! It took a couple tries this time, which is VERY unlike Scarlett. I think she may have an ear infection...doctor time soon. :(

Anyway...Here are a couple pics:

Here's Ollie being a big help picking out [and trying on] bows!

The blue one was his first choice.

Here are my favorite pics from when she was happiest longest...and that was 5 minutes TOPS.

I made this head band. I bought the flower ready-made but I did apply it to the elastic. I'm gonna work my way to making the flowers myself. :]]]


And here's a total FAIL from Saturday the 15th, her actual 3rd month day. I couldn't get her happy at all. 2 crappy days in row definitely means she must be sick!!! She still has slept thru the night though, thank you Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment