Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Vacuuming!

At first when we got this vacuum I thought, my boy is learning something girly. But you know what? I got over that QUICK!. He LOVES the vacuum cleaner. He is simply ecstatic when I turn it on. If anyone's around, he'll get their attention and scream with joy to show them the vacuum. The best part is he's learning how something works. He recently learned how to use a telephone. If you say "ring ring" or "hello hello" he'll either pretend he has a phone up to his ear or grab his and pretend he's on the phone. So it is even cooler that he now can pretend he's vacuuming with me! The first few days he didn't really get it and he'd lug it around all over the place instead of pulling it! Poor kid really got a work out. Over the last 2 days he's gotten the hang of it and now whether or not someone is really vacuuming, he whips it out and plays with it.

It is THE coolest thing to watch your child learn and grow in front of your eyes. Especially when they go from this crying, pooping, eating glob of nothing to this walking, understanding, "talking" little person. I couldn't be prouder as a mother. Oliver amazes me EVERYDAY!

So anyway, here he is with Dzia Dzia!

No comments:

Post a Comment